Most of our restaurants are now open and we’ve got additional safety measures in place to create a safe environment for you and our teams.
Here's the safety measures we have put in place and some of the things you can do to help keep everyone safe:
- Fewer tables and more space
- Enhanced cleaning
- Frequent hand washing
- Daily health checks for our teams
- Disposable menus
- Card payments only
- We recommend booking ahead
- In line with current guidelines, we're only accepting bookings of up to 6 people*
- Please remember to check and adhere to any changes in local guidelines
- Collecting contact details for NHS Test, Trace and Protect. Any data will be deleted after 21 days
*Exceptions to the rule of 6 apply. To find out more about the exceptions and the number of households and people who can dine together, please check the latest guidance for England, Scotland and Wales. If any exceptions apply to your group please contact the restaurant directly.
Our teams look forward to welcoming you in and thank you for bearing with us whilst we all adjust.