1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter the competition the entrant must follow ASK Italian on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, and share an image using #allyoucouldASKfor and tagging the relevant ASK Italian account (@ASKItalian for Twitter and Instagram, and ASK Italian for Facebook) to qualify. Alternatively, they can share an invite via www.askitalian.co.uk/christmas following the instructions detailed on the page.
3. Entries restricted to one per account per week, and a maximum of one prize may be won per person.
4. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside of their control.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. This includes entries made via private accounts which cannot be viewed by the Promoter.
6. Personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
7. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and their agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
8. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
9. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested, entrants must also have either a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account, and an email address.
10. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
11. The winners will be eligible to receive the prize featured on ASK Italian’s social channels during the week that they have entered the competition and been drawn as a winner for.
12. The prizes each week are as follows:
w/c 13th November – 3 x set of four disco cocktail sippers
w/c 20th November – 1 x £150 ASK Italian eGift
w/c 27th November – Takeaway bundle in the form of a £20 eGift with two copies of The Place We Met
w/c 4th December – 3 x Chocolate Orange Bomba in the form of a £10 eGift
w/c 11th December – New Year's Eve Aperol sets including 2 bottles of Aperol, 6 bottles of Prosecco, disco cocktail sippers
w/c 18th December – 3 x set of 4 dessert plates
w/c 25th December – 5 x £50 ASK Italian eGift
13. The competition opens on Monday 13th December and closes on Sunday 31st December 2017 at 11.59pm. Each week during this period the competition opens on Monday at 9am and closes the next Sunday at 11.59pm. Entries outside these times will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
14. A winner will be randomly selected each Monday after the qualifying week throughout the competition period and will be notified via the channel of entry within a week of having been selected.
15. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to a notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
16. The physical prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 2nd January 2017. The prize will be sent only to the address named by the winner and we accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
17. eGift prizes will be sent in an email to the selected winners agreed email address by the 2nd January 2017. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
18. The eGifts can be spent at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK and is valid for 12 months. For full eGift terms and conditions visit www.askitaliangift.com
19. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
20. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. These prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
21. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as the entrant accepting and being bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.