1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over excluding employees, families and agents of Azzurri Restaurants Limited or Campari UK.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. To enter the competition entrants must visit www.askitalian.co.uk/venice and submit the mandatory details. To qualify, entrants must give the correct response to the competition question.
4. Entries are restricted to one entry per user for the duration of the competition.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or those that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
6. The competition will run from 11am on Tuesday 12th June 2018 until midnight on Monday 1st October 2018.
7. A winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries at the end of the competition period and will be notified via the supplied email address within 14 days of the competition closing.
8. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
9. The prize is a trip for two people to Venice. The winner can choose which dates they wish to travel, but all dates are subject to availability. The prize includes the following elements:
i. Return flights from any UK airport to Venice in economy class
ii. 2x nights bed and breakfast accommodation in a four-star hotel. The room is a double room including breakfast and city tax.
iii. Aperitif and dinner for 2 people for 1 evening to the value of 140.00 Euros
iv. Welcome kit in room with Lonely Planet guide
v. Visit to the island of Burano via ferry (transport allowance only)
vi. Note: Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from airports and around Venice. This is not included in the prize.
10. The prize must be redeemed before 31.12.2019
11. The winner and their chosen guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary.
12. The winner and their chosen guest are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured and have valid passports with at least six months validity from the proposed date of return, visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure.
13. All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once the booking is confirmed changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
14. Once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, political unrest, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, travel companies or third party responsible for any element of the prize as set out.
15. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
16. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no exchanges will be given. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
18. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and partners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions – entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
21. The entrant agrees to cooperate in any publicity arising, which may include their name being used online or in print as a result of the competition. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
23. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
25. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter’s reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.