Our recent world record attempt, Giantipasti, was all about getting people together and celebrating our new menu with our favourite sharing food – antipasti.
In the spirit of sharing, we’re giving one of you the opportunity to treat your friends to a meal at ours with a £200 eGift! Take a look at our NEW Antipasti boards on the menu and pop over to our Facebook page where you’ll find the competition post.
All you need to do is tell us which Antipasti board (or boards!) you’ll be trying…
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To qualify for the competition, the entrant must comment with reference to one or more of the new ASK Italian antipasti boards on the Facebook post, ‘To celebrate our four new antipasti sharing boards, we’re giving you the chance to bring your friends along to share a meal on the house. Simply comment on this post letting us know which board you’ve got your eye on!’.
3. Entries restricted to one per Facebook account.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
5. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 30th October 2016.
7. A winner will be randomly selected on Monday 31st October and will be notified via Facebook within 3 days of the competition closing.
8. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, ASK Italian reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
9. Within 10 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive a £200 ASK Italian eGift sent to their requested email address.
10. The eGift can be spent at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK and is valid for 12 months. For full eGift terms and conditions visit www.askitaliangift.com
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
12. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
13. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
18. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.