Thanks to the government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme EVERY Monday – Wednesday in August you’ll get 50%* off all food and soft drinks when you dine in with us!
That means you can tuck into pizza and pasta at ASK Italian starting from less than £4.50. Here's a few examples of what you can enjoy*
- Classic Margarita - £4.48 or make it a Prima for £4.75
- Spaghetti Al Pomodoro - £4.13
- Pasta Fresca King Prawn & Crayfish - £6.98
- Try our NEW N'duja Ravioli burger for £6.13
- And as for our most loved Chocolate Etna enjoy for £3.52
All you have to do is simply book your table and we’ll take care of the rest.
*Prices may vary slight by restaurant.
- 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- Discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
- Offer available Monday – Wednesday from the 3rd – 31st August
- Discount will be applied to your in-restaurant bill automatically
- Offer does not require a minimum spend
- Cannot be applied to food & drink on takeaway or delivery
- Offer can be used in conjunction with other discounts, except on Bank Holiday Monday. However in line with government guidelines the Eat Out to Help Out 50% off will be applied AFTER the other discount has been applied.
Click here for FAQs