Kids Eat for £1 this Half Term at selected ASK Italians
At ASK Italian we aim to make all little tummies happy with our fun, authentic and delicious kids menu featuring a starter, main, dessert and babyccino. There are vegetable sticks with garlic bread soldiers and a dip to start and kids can choose a pasta dish or top their own pizza for their main. The desserts include fresh fruit, tip and top ice cream or a chocolate pizza for them to decorate themselves!
This half term selected restaurants will be offering Kids Eat for £1* (usually £6.95) with any full paying adult main meal.
To find out more about how we cater for kids at ASK Italian and to view the menu please visit our family page. If you need any help with dietary requirements our allergen menu can be found on our menu pages or you can speak to the restaurant you are visiting and they'll be happy to help!
Valid during local half terms only at selected ASK Italian restaurants:
Friday 9th February 2018 until Sunday 18th February 2018: Derby, Metrocentre Gateshead, Stevenage Leisure Park, Harrogate, Ipswich, Swindon, Brighton, Reading, Guilford, Maidstone, Lakeside Shopping Centre
Friday 16th February 2018 until Sunday 25th February 2018: Warrington only
*Terms and conditions:
• Offer entitles you to a kids menu for £1 if an adult main course is ordered.
• One kids menu for £1 per every adult main course ordered (up to 8 adults) per transaction.
• Valid on dine in only.
• Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
• Extra toppings or substitutions are chargeable.
• No cash or meal alternative will be offered.
• Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.