At ASK Italian we aim to make all little tummies happy with our fun, authentic and delicious kids menu featuring a starter, main, dessert and babyccino for just £6.95. There are vegetable sticks with garlic bread soldiers and a dip to start and kids can choose a pasta dish or top their own pizza for their main. The desserts include fresh fruit, ice cream or a chocolate pizza for them to decorate themselves!
What’s more, this half term selected restaurants will be offering Kids Eat for £1* with any full paying adult main meal. Please call the restaurant to check availability of the offer.
To find out more about how we cater for kids at ASK Italian and to view the menu please visit our family page. If you need any help with dietary requirements our allergen menu can be found on our menu pages or you can speak to the restaurant you are visiting and they'll be happy to help!
*Terms and conditions:
• Valid during half term only at selected ASK Italian restaurants.
• Offer entitles you to a kids menu for £1 if an adult main course is ordered.
• One kids menu for £1 per every adult main course ordered (up to 8 adults) per transaction.
• Valid on dine in only.
• Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
• Extra toppings or substitutions are chargeable.
• No cash or meal alternative will be offered.
• Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.