Christmas tunes and Prosecco in full flow – our restaurants are buzzing with festive cheer! It’s the most wonderful time of the year to connect with your favourite people over a tasty spread and we love being part of it.
In the spirit of Christmas, we’re giving you the opportunity to gather your friends for a festive meal at ours with a £200 ASK Italian eGift! Take a look at our Super Festivo menu and pop over to our Facebook page where you’ll find the competition post.
All you need to do is tell us which dishes your friends would love…
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To qualify for the competition, the entrant must reference one or more of the dishes from the Super Festivo Christmas menu and comment on the Facebook post, ‘Our restaurants are buzzing with festive cheer so in the spirit of Christmas we’re giving you the chance to treat your favourite people to a festive meal at ours with a £200 eGift! Simply comment on this post letting us know which dishes on our Super Festivo menu your friends would love.’
3. Entries restricted to one per Facebook account.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
5. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 15th December 2016.
7. A winner will be randomly selected on Friday 16th December and will be notified via Facebook within 3 days of the competition closing.
8. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, ASK Italian reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
9. Within 10 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive a £200 ASK Italian eGift sent to their requested email address.
10. The eGift can be spent at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK and is valid for 12 months. For full eGift terms and conditions visit www.askitaliangift.com
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
12. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
18. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.