Like us on Instagram @askitalian and tag a friend in one of our hand gesture posts for a chance to win a £50 eGift each!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter the competition the entrant must use a valid Instagram account to follow @askitalian and tag a friend in one of our hand gesture posts to qualify. For example https://www.instagram.com/p/BRniBQalEg8/?taken-by=askitalian
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. This includes entries made via private accounts which cannot be viewed by the Promoter.
4. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entries containing defamatory or inappropriate content will not be valid.
6. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
7. The competition period will run from 11am on 14th March until 11.59pm on 17th April 2017.
8. A winner will be randomly selected and notified via Instagram within 10 days of the competition closing.
9. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
10. Within 10 days of the winner responding, the winners (entrant and tagged friend) will receive their prize in the form of a £50 ASK Italian eGift each sent to their respective email addresses of choice.
11. The eGifts can be spent at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK and is valid for 12 months. For full eGift terms and conditions visit www.askitaliangift.com
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the two named email addresses only.
13. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
14. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
19. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.