Win a table for 4 at ASK Italian Bournemouth BH2’s VIP night on Tuesday 7th March 2017.
Full Terms and Conditions
• This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Group Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
• Promotion Period: 12.00 6th March 2017 until 23.59 on 6th March 2017 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these times will not be entered into the competition.
• No purchase is necessary to enter, internet access and a valid Facebook or Twitter account is required.
• Maximum one prize per person.
• To enter: During the Promotion Period, let us know why you should win a table for 4 at our VIP night by : (1) Facebook: Post your comment on the ASK Italian Facebook page under the competition post OR (2) Twitter: tweet your comment to as a reply to the competition post.
• Prize(s): Winners will receive a table booking for 4 people between 18:00 and 20:00 on Tuesday 7th March at ASK Italian Bournemouth BH2 (BH2 5DD) only. The winners will receive a welcome drink upon arrival for themselves and their guests consisting of a glass of Prosecco, Aperol Spritz or a soft drink alternative, plus an antipasti board (or alternative) to share between two. Identification may be required as proof of age.
• ASK Italian reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the prize on reasonable notice.
• All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Winner Selection: We (ASK Italian) will select the winners at random from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions and contact the winners by 10.00 on Tuesday 7th March 2017. Winners will need to confirm the time for their table booking by 14.00 on Tuesday 7th March to confirm their booking. Our decision is final.
• Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
• Winner publication: The name, winning entry and location of the confirmed winner(s) will be available after 7th March 2017 by emailing email@example.com with “BH2 VIP” in the email title.
• The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
• The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
• Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
• Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a ASK Italian), 3rd Floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.