Win a Family ticket to the STAR WARS(TM) Identities exhibition and a £100 ASK Italian Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, ASK Italian, AEG Europe, The O2 and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. To enter the competition, entrants must suggest an intergalactic dish name via commenting on the Facebook post, ‘For your chance to WIN a family ticket to STAR WARS Identities – The Exhibition at The O2 and a £100 ASK Italian gift card to spend in our restaurant, simply comment below with a new intergalactic name for one of our dishes!’ No purchase necessary.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 18 December 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
5. Entries restricted to one per Facebook account.
6. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
7. All completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Monday 19 December 2016.
8. There is one prize, consisting of:
a. One family ticket to STAR WARS Identities: The Exhibition supplied by The O2.
i. One Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children to the Star Wars Identities exhibition at The O2, London.
ii. The Family Ticket must be booked in advance and redeemed Monday-Friday, 10am – 6pm (last entry, exhibition closes 7.30pm).
iii. Visitors are responsible for arriving on time for the visit time indicated on their ticket. Make sure to leave extra time to avoid disappointment, including time to pick up your tickets, if applicable.
iv. Family Ticket must be redeemed before 3rd September 2017.
b. One £100 ASK Italian gift card supplied by ASK Italian Restaurants Ltd.
i. One ASK Italian gift card with £100 credit.
ii. The Gift Card may be used at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK.
iii. If the winner wishes to use the card at ASK Italian, The O2 please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking reservation at least 7 days in advance. Failure to do may result in them being refused a table during event days.
iv. All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date the winner confirms acceptance of the prize.
v. Any balance left on the card after this date will be deducted.
vi. The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash; the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
vii. To check the remaining balance on your card call 01344 989931 or visit www.askitalian.co.uk. Calls are charged at local rate.
viii. The card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
9. The prize does not include:
a. Transport to and from The O2
b. Any accommodation
c. Any expenses or travel insurance for any part of the trip
10. Prize(s) cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 18 December 2016.
13. A winner will be randomly selected on Monday 19 December and will be notified via Facebook within 3 days of the competition closing.
14. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, ASK Italian reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
15. Within 30 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive a £100 ASK Italian gift card sent to a named UK address which will need to be signed for upon receipt.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or damaged in the post.
17. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
18. No cash alternative or substitute available and no prizes are transferable. Prizes are non-refundable and no exchanges will be given.
19. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
20. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.