Date: July 2018
This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Group Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 20th June 2018 until 23:59 on 1st September 2018.
- To enter: Take a photo of your child's ASKForVeggies activity sheet (completed in one of our restaurants) and post to Instagram or Twitter using #ASKForVeggies and tagging @ASKItalian.
- Prize: One winner will be chosen to receive a £60 e-gift to use at a time of their choosing in any ASK Italian restaurant.
- Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification: At the end of the Promotion Period all valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed and a winner will be chosen.
- Prize Winner Communication: The winners will be contacted by ASK Italian using the social media platform they've chosen to upload their photo to. By entering and this competition the entrants are consenting to allow ASK Italian (@ASKItalian) to share the entrants photo on either Twitter or Instagram. The winner will be asked to supply the promoter with an email address so that the prize will be sent to. The prize will be sent by 17th September 2018.
- Winner publication: The names and locations of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com with “Summer 2018 Kids Prize Draw Winners” to arrive between 2nd September and 17th September 2018. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
- Data Protection: The winners data will only be used for the purposes of contacting them in regards to this competition, and will not be used for any marketing communications, unless the email address given to us has already been signed up to receive marketing comincations from The Promoter. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition, and invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a ASK Italian), 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH