1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter you must like @ASKItalian on Instagram and post a picture tagging @ASKItalian and using #EatLikeAnItalian and #TakeYourMammaOut
3. Entries restricted to one per account.
4. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside of their control.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. This includes entries made via private accounts which cannot be viewed by the Promoter.
6. Personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
7. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and their agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
8. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
9. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested, entrants must also have either a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account, and an email address.
10. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. The winners will be eligible to receive the prize in the form of a £60 e-gift.
13. The competition opens on Monday 25th February and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 24th March 2019.
14. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if the winner has not responded to the notification by Friday 29th March, or if a selected winner is otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
15. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
16. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. These prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as the entrant accepting and being bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
23. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.