Win a Family Holiday to Italy Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, ASK Italian, Walker Books, Sardinian Places and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. To enter simply correctly answer the multiple choice question and complete the online form. No purchase necessary.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 16 December 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or late. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. All correctly answered and completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 20 December 2016, the winner will be notified via email on the same day.
7. Holiday prize is supplied by Sardinian Places a trading name of Serenity Holidays.
a. One prize, consisting of: 7 nights at Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro,
b. Staying in One charming 2 bedroom suite
c. Accommodation is for 2 adults and 2 children.
d. Bed & Breakfast.
e. Travel to take place in May, June and September 2017 including Half Term in May.
f. Return flights UK to Sardinia. Flights are subject to availability.
g. The competition winners will need to confirm travel dates with Sardinian Places prior to 13th January 2017.
8. The Prize does not include:
a. Transport to and from airports including transfers.
b. Expenses or travel insurance for any part of the trip.
c. All booking arrangements are subject to availability at time of booking so it is highly recommended the winner contacts Sardinian Places immediately after they are notified.
d. The competition winners must ensure they have the relevant documents required for travel to Sardinia (e.g. valid passports) and will be bound by Sardinian Places standard terms and conditions.
e. The competition prize if valid for outbound travel from the UK to Sardinia in May, June or September 2017.
f. The outbound UK airport will be determined by Sardinian Places at the time of booking, dependent upon flight schedules and prevailing availability.
9. The winner and their chosen individuals must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. The winner and their chosen individuals are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured and have valid passports with at least six months validation. Once the booking is confirmed changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.. The prize is strictly non transferable, non refundable. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. Sardinian Places reserve the right to amend the holiday to another hotel prior to travel should the need arise as this is a prize holiday and booked on space available basis.
12. The winner of the Prize will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent third party on 20 December 2016. The winner of the Prize will be notified via email by 20 December 2016 and are required to accept their prize within 48 hours of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading. Winner's details will be available 4 weeks after the closing date.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity as the Promoter may require.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoter is ASK Italian, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH
Timmy Failure Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group and Walker Books.
2. To enter the competition please comment with your story on the Facebook post, ‘We’ve got a Timmy Failure signed book set to give away in celebration of our partnership this Half Term! Tell us what sort of mischief your little ones get up to for a chance to win.’
3. Entries restricted to one per Facebook account.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
5. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 23rd October 2016.
7. A winner will be randomly selected on Monday 24th October and will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition closing.
8. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, ASK Italian reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
9. Within 30 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive one signed set of the Timmy Failure book series sent to a named UK address which will need to be signed for upon receipt.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or damaged in the post.
11. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
12. No cash alternative or substitute available and no prizes are transferable. Prizes are non-refundable and no exchanges will be given.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter’s reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
17. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.