1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter the competition the entrant must share one of the love notes found at www.askitalian.co.uk/valentines on Twitter or Facebook using #flirtwithflavours and tagging the relevant ASK Italian account (@ASKItalian for Twitter and ASK Italian for Facebook) to qualify.
3. Entries restricted to one per account.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. This includes entries made via private accounts which cannot be viewed by the Promoter.
5. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested.
6. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
7. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 19th February 2016.
8. A winner will be randomly selected on Monday 20th February and will be notified via the channel of entry within 5 days of the competition closing.
9. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
10. Within 10 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a £100 ASK Italian eGift sent to their requested email address.
11. The eGift can be spent at any ASK Italian restaurant in the UK and is valid for 12 months. For full eGift terms and conditions visit www.askitaliangift.com
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
13. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
14. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
19. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.