ASK Italian - Win a family trip to Italy Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over excluding employees, families and agents of the Promoter (Azzurri Restaurants Limited), Walker Books or TravelUp.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. To enter the competition entrants must visit www.askitalian.co.uk/family-holiday and submit the mandatory details. To qualify, entrants must give the correct response to the competition question.
5. Entries are restricted to one entry per user for the duration of the competition.
6. Holiday prize is supplied by TravelUp and all Holidays are fully ATOL Protected.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or those that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
8. The competition will run from 5:30pm GMT on Monday 24th July 2017 until midnight GMT on Sunday 3rd September 2017.
9. A winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries at the end of the competition period and will be notified via the supplied email address within 14 days of the competition closing.
10. If the winner does not respond within 10 days of the date of the notification email, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
11. The prize is a family trip (for 2 adults and 2 children) to Florence and Viareggio. The winner can choose which dates they wish to travel, between 15th September 2017 through to 23rd August 2018, but all dates are subject to availability. The prize includes the following elements:
i. Return economy class British Airways flights from London City Airport, Manchester or Birmingham. Please note flights from Manchester and Birmingham may require an interconnecting British Airways flight to London.Winner is responsible for transfer between airports, if applicable.
ii. 3 x nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation in a four-star city hotel in Florence. The room is a family room including breakfast and city tax.
iii. Car hire from Florence to Viareggio provided by TravelUp
iv. 4 x nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation in a four-star hotel in Viareggio. The room is a family room including breakfast and city tax.
v. Note: Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from airports (including transfers) and around Florence and Viareggio. This is not included in the prize.
vi. The competition winner will need to confirm travel dates with TravelUp and is responsible for allowing sufficient time for booking and travel. All booking arrangements are subject to availability at time of booking so it is highly recommended the winner contacts TravelUp immediately after they are notified of winning.
vii. Alternative holidays can be offered but an additional cost may be applied
12. The prize must be redeemed before 23.08.2018
13. The winner and their chosen individuals must travel at the same time on the same itinerary.
14. The winner and their chosen individuals are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured and have valid passports with at least six months validity from the proposed date of return, the correct driving documents required for the car hire, visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure.
15. All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once the booking is confirmed changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
16. Once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, political unrest, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, travel companies or third party responsible for any element of the prize as set out.
17. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner and their family.
18. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no exchanges will be given. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
19. There is no cash alternative.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
21. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of 2 months date from the draw date by emailing email@example.com including the name of the prize draw in the subject heading.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and partners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions – entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
24. The entrant agrees to cooperate in any publicity arising, which may include their name being used online or in print as a result of the competition, and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity as the Promoter may require. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
26. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.