1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter the competition the entrant must comment on our pinned post on Facebook between Thursday 31st May 2018 and Sunday 1st July 2018.
3. Entries restricted to one per account.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. This includes entries made via private accounts which cannot be viewed by the Promoter.
5. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested.
6. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
7. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 1st July 2018.
8. Two winner will be randomly selected on Monday 2nd July and will be notified via the channel of entry within 10 days of the competition closing.
9. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
10. Within 10 days of the winner responding, the winner will receive their prize in the form of 12 Cases of ORA Beer, sent to their requested address. The winner must be able to accept delivery of these cases at one time, in one delivery.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
13. The name of the two prize winners will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing email@example.com
14. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
19. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.