Win one of 50 £100 Gift Cards
Date: May 2018
This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Group Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 18 May 2018 until 23:59 on 25 May 2018.
- To enter: If you are an intended participant you will have received an email to the account registered with your ASK Italian account inviting you to click one of two buttons within the email. To enter simply click either ‘Yes, keep me signed up’ or ‘No, opt me out’ as instructed, before 23:59 on 25th May 2018. Winners will be selected randomly by an independent third party. Maximum one entry per person, maximum one prize per person.
- Prize: Fifty winners will each win £100 ASK Italian eGift, valid for 12 months from issuance date. All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
- Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification: At the end of the Promotion Period all valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be carried out by an independent person. The winners of the Prize Draw will be contacted within seven days of the winner selection date.
- Prize Winner Communication: The winners will be contacted using the email address provided at the time of completing the survey and entering into the prize draw. The winners will need to respond to the initial communication from the Promoter, within 14 days of initial communication by from the Promoter confirming eligibility otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way. Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for e-vouchers sent to incorrectly submitted email addresses. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner publication: The names and locations of winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “May 2018 Prize Draw Winners” to arrive between 1 August and 21 August 2018. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a ASK Italian), 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH