1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over excluding employees, families and agents of Azzurri Restaurants Limited or Inghams.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. There are two ways to enter the competition: Entries are restricted to three entries per user for the duration of the competition.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or those that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
4. The competition will run from 11am on Tuesday 13th November 2018 until midnight on Tuesday 1st January 2019.
5. A winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries at the end of the competition period and will be notified via the supplied email address within 30 days of the competition closing.
6. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
7. THE PRIZE
8. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no exchanges will be given. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
10. The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and partners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions – entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
13. The entrant agrees to cooperate in any publicity arising, which may include their name being used online or in print as a result of the competition. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter’s reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.