1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees and families of the Azzurri Group.
2. To enter the competition entrants must upload a photo of themselves and their Dad to Instagram, with their favourite cheesy joke and tag both @ASKItalian and #EatLikeAnItalian in the same post to qualify.
3. By entering the competition you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and have permission from all parties shown within the photo to enter into the competition.
4. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested. Plagiarised photography will not be accepted.
5. Entries are restricted to one entry per user for the duration of the competition.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
8. By entering the competition, ASK Italian will have the right to publish your photography for promotional activity.
9. The competition will run from midday on 15.05.2019 until midnight on 12.06.2019.
10. Winner(s) will be randomly selected on 13.06.2019 and will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing. The competition winners must claim their prize within 19.07.2019.
11. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, ASK Italian reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
12. There is 1 prize of a £100 Gift Voucher for ASK Italian to the winner
13. The name of the prize winner(s) will be available for a period of two months from the draw date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. No cash alternative or substitute available and no prizes are transferable. Prizes are non-refundable and no exchanges will be given.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
19. Promoter: ASK Italian Restaurants Limited, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH.